Hi Everyone!!

I got this website up and running so that I could show anyone who is interested in ordering a cake what types of cakes and cupcakes I make. But since getting this blog space up and running I've had more orders than I expected and have decided to begin a website that is a little more streamlined than this space. From the new website you will be able to find pricing information, more pictures, and also to contact me. Please follow this link for the most up to date information on my cakes and cupcakes. Thank-you.
http://www.wix.com/ancfraser/amandafrasercakes

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A few of my cakes

Hopefully the little slideshow at the right side of this page will begin working soon, but I'm going to put a few pictures of other cakes I've made in this post, because as of right now the slideshow isn't up and running.

This was a cake I made for my son's second birthday. It's a huge sheet cake measuring 12x18 and the round face is 9" on it's own. It's covered with buttercream icing, and the finish is not as smooth as fondant, but it's delicious.

This cake has a layer of buttercream frosting under fondant frosting. The bow is edible as well!

This cake was covered with a buttercream icing and the decorations were also made with a buttercream. It's a delicious frosting and beautiful but not quite as 'seamless' as fondant.

This cake was covered with a vanilla buttercream, and the decorations were made with fondant icing.

This cake was made for someone who is watching calories. It's a chocolate cake, but is low fat, low cholesterol, and low in saturated fat. I also put an Italian Meringue Buttercream on it, which is one of the richest most amazing frostings I make, but it is mostly butter and egg white, so other than the butter there is nothing in it that's a 'diet killer'. It's a guilt free guilty pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment