Hi Everyone!!

I got this website up and running so that I could show anyone who is interested in ordering a cake what types of cakes and cupcakes I make. But since getting this blog space up and running I've had more orders than I expected and have decided to begin a website that is a little more streamlined than this space. From the new website you will be able to find pricing information, more pictures, and also to contact me. Please follow this link for the most up to date information on my cakes and cupcakes. Thank-you.
http://www.wix.com/ancfraser/amandafrasercakes

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

I wanted to have a blog so that if your considering hiring me to make a cake, you can see some of the work I've done. I have been baking and making cakes for a long time but have just started taking pictures of what I'm creating so that you can all know what I'm capable of. Over time, with more cake orders this page will grow, but for now please take a look at what's on the site, and keep checking back for new cakes and cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment