Hi Everyone!!

I got this website up and running so that I could show anyone who is interested in ordering a cake what types of cakes and cupcakes I make. But since getting this blog space up and running I've had more orders than I expected and have decided to begin a website that is a little more streamlined than this space. From the new website you will be able to find pricing information, more pictures, and also to contact me. Please follow this link for the most up to date information on my cakes and cupcakes. Thank-you.
http://www.wix.com/ancfraser/amandafrasercakes

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Kohler Cake

This is my latest cake. I made it for my the people my husband works with. It's a "Deep dark chocolate" cake, with buttercream and fondant icing. It was a lot of fun making the little Kohler logos, and I love making the bows for these cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment