Hi Everyone!!

I got this website up and running so that I could show anyone who is interested in ordering a cake what types of cakes and cupcakes I make. But since getting this blog space up and running I've had more orders than I expected and have decided to begin a website that is a little more streamlined than this space. From the new website you will be able to find pricing information, more pictures, and also to contact me. Please follow this link for the most up to date information on my cakes and cupcakes. Thank-you.
http://www.wix.com/ancfraser/amandafrasercakes

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Truro Easy Living Expo

To anyone in the Truro area, there is an Expo coming up to help showcase some of what Truro has to offer, there will be a lot of Farmer's Market vendors there and a lot of great door prizes! Yours truly will be there selling cupcakes and getting the word out about my little at home business. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment